There are other ways to do this versus a link, however, this is what worked for me.
Move offline file cache in Windows 10:
- Create a folder for your offline file cache. Something like
- Run command prompt in Administrator mode and type the following:
Takeown /r /f C:\Windows\CSC
- Open the Sync Center and go to Manage Offline Files.
- Click Disable Offline Files and restart the machine.
- From an elevated command prompt issue the following commands:
rd /s C:\Windows\CSC
mklink /J C:\Windows\CSC "G:\Offline"
Keep quotes in above example
- Reopen the Manage Offline Files window and Enable Offline Files.
- Restart the machine.
- All files/folders that you selected for offline availability should now be redirected to your new folder/drive specified.
April 23 2018
Neo Based Drop Telegram and Twitter
May 2nd, 2018
May 5th 2018
May 8th 2018
May 11th 2018
Start by signing up for a free wallet and get 10$ worth of BitCoin here
Once completed you can sign up for a free working faucet at Moonbit. The faucet shows ads on a screen and you can cash out every five minutes.
Coinbase has recently brought earn.com on board. Earn gives you bitcoin for answering emails and performing tasks. Once you reach $2 in revenue you can cash out.
For buying and selling Bitcoin or other crypto currencies in Canada QuadrigaCX is the best going so far.
Open a Command Prompt and type slmgr.vbs /upk this will release your current license for re-use.
Having issues with downloading Microsoft Windows ISO files. The following method works to eliminate the requirement for having to use the Media Creation Tool. Windows 64bit and 32bit and a few other options to choose from. Saves you from the unsafe practice of downloading from unknown sources. Also works if you are getting the Error Code 0x80070456 – 0xA0019
I had to use internet explorer for this one but if you want a direct download from Microsoft of a Windows 10 32 bit, 64bit Home or Professional.
Open the page where the media creation tool is. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
Selection Emulation Tab
At User Agent String select Apple Safari like the above picture.
FreeNAS Corral and Plex not Playing videos solution
Plex does not playing back videos with either the AC3, EAC3 or TrueHD when the network share of /trancode is located on a network share.
If the /transcode is located on the host For example /mnt/tank/media to /transcode
The easy solution is to select the entry and hit delete at the top right (red trash icon).
Save the container
After this you will see the /transcode mount existing but it will be in the VM instead
You will now need to correct the permissions of the new /transcode directory.
Click on the Docker Console button for your container and in the new browser window type
chown -R plex:plex /transcode
Create a LAGG interface in Freenas Corral
Ensure the interfaces are not configured.
Remove any DHCP, configured addresses.
Select Network and Create
Check the Enabled box.
Enter a description, the IPv4 address and subnet mask or IPv6 address and prefix length for the new LAGG
DHCP can be enabled and used for this LAGG only if it is disabled for all other Ethernet interfaces in the system.
Set an MTU (1500 is normal).
Choose the two network interfaces to be used in this LAGG.
Select a Protocol
Enter Aliases for the new LAGG interface if desired.
Open a shell
sudo nano /etc/apt/sources.list
Add to the Bottom of the sources list
deb http://www.ubnt.com/downloads/unifi/debian stable ubiquiti
Add the GPG Keys for the repository
sudo apt-key adv –keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com –recv C0A52C50
sudo apt-get update
Install the unifi package.
sudo apt-get install unifi
Open Web Browser to https://ip_or_hostname:8443/manage
Troubleshooting HDMI out issues on your Raspberry Pi
Open up the config.txt file
sudo nano /boot/config.txt
Ensure that HDMI boost is set to 4. You can change this lower or higher till it works
If still no luck re-open the config.txt file and override the hotplug setting from 0 to 1.
Check that the Raspberry Pi has at least 5V of voltage. You can take this measurement from TP1 to TP2
Try a different cable
If you are still not having luck try to delete the config.txt file and use a backup.
Some of the basic items to install on a new Kodi box running Krypton
- Click Settings Icon in the top
- System Settings choose Expert Mode then Add-ons
- Turn on Unknown Sources
- Escape to the main Kodi screen and click on Settings icon
- Select File Manager and then Add Source
- Select None and enter the path http://fusion.tvaddons.ag (Link no longer working as of July 2017)
- Name it whatever you like such as; Fusion then click OK
- Back to the main Kodi screen select Add-ons
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner
- Choose Install from Zip file select the Fusion then kodi-repos then English
- Select repository.exodus-XXX.zip
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification at the top right of your screen
- Now go back and select Install from repository
- Choose the Exodus repository to open it
- Click on Video Add-ons choose Exodus and press install.
- Wait until you see the Exodus Add-on enabled notification.
- Now go back to the main Kodi screen and select the Addons tab from the left hand column
- All the video addons you install, including Exodus will now appear
You can install other repositories in the same fashion
The Players Klub http://theplayersklub.us/playersklub
Password and the user-name for the Playersklub is: playersklub
Install Metallic Q for tv searching using http://noobsandnerds.com/portal
Mashup http://bit.ly/MashupResurrected download directly to your box and install from zip
Remove the torba provider in Exodus Provider Settings