FreeNAS Corral and Plex not Playing videos solution
Plex does not playing back videos with either the AC3, EAC3 or TrueHD when the network share of /trancode is located on a network share.
If the /transcode is located on the host For example /mnt/tank/media to /transcode
The easy solution is to select the entry and hit delete at the top right (red trash icon).
Save the container
After this you will see the /transcode mount existing but it will be in the VM instead
You will now need to correct the permissions of the new /transcode directory.
Click on the Docker Console button for your container and in the new browser window type
chown -R plex:plex /transcode
Troubleshooting HDMI out issues on your Raspberry Pi
Open up the config.txt file
sudo nano /boot/config.txt
Ensure that HDMI boost is set to 4. You can change this lower or higher till it works
If still no luck re-open the config.txt file and override the hotplug setting from 0 to 1.
Check that the Raspberry Pi has at least 5V of voltage. You can take this measurement from TP1 to TP2
Try a different cable
If you are still not having luck try to delete the config.txt file and use a backup.
Some of the basic items to install on a new Kodi box running Krypton
- Click Settings Icon in the top
- System Settings choose Expert Mode then Add-ons
- Turn on Unknown Sources
- Escape to the main Kodi screen and click on Settings icon
- Select File Manager and then Add Source
- Select None and enter the path http://fusion.tvaddons.ag (Link no longer working as of July 2017)
- Name it whatever you like such as; Fusion then click OK
- Back to the main Kodi screen select Add-ons
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner
- Choose Install from Zip file select the Fusion then kodi-repos then English
- Select repository.exodus-XXX.zip
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification at the top right of your screen
- Now go back and select Install from repository
- Choose the Exodus repository to open it
- Click on Video Add-ons choose Exodus and press install.
- Wait until you see the Exodus Add-on enabled notification.
- Now go back to the main Kodi screen and select the Addons tab from the left hand column
- All the video addons you install, including Exodus will now appear
You can install other repositories in the same fashion
The Players Klub http://theplayersklub.us/playersklub
Password and the user-name for the Playersklub is: playersklub
Install Metallic Q for tv searching using http://noobsandnerds.com/portal
Mashup http://bit.ly/MashupResurrected download directly to your box and install from zip
Remove the torba provider in Exodus Provider Settings