Create a LAGG interface in Freenas Corral
Ensure the interfaces are not configured.
Remove any DHCP, configured addresses.
Select Network and Create
Check the Enabled box.
Enter a description, the IPv4 address and subnet mask or IPv6 address and prefix length for the new LAGG
DHCP can be enabled and used for this LAGG only if it is disabled for all other Ethernet interfaces in the system.
Set an MTU (1500 is normal).
Choose the two network interfaces to be used in this LAGG.
Select a Protocol
Enter Aliases for the new LAGG interface if desired.
Open a shell
sudo nano /etc/apt/sources.list
Add to the Bottom of the sources list
deb http://www.ubnt.com/downloads/unifi/debian stable ubiquiti
Add the GPG Keys for the repository
sudo apt-key adv –keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com –recv C0A52C50
sudo apt-get update
Install the unifi package.
sudo apt-get install unifi
Open Web Browser to https://ip_or_hostname:8443/manage
Troubleshooting HDMI out issues on your Raspberry Pi
Open up the config.txt file
sudo nano /boot/config.txt
Ensure that HDMI boost is set to 4. You can change this lower or higher till it works
If still no luck re-open the config.txt file and override the hotplug setting from 0 to 1.
Check that the Raspberry Pi has at least 5V of voltage. You can take this measurement from TP1 to TP2
Try a different cable
If you are still not having luck try to delete the config.txt file and use a backup.
Some of the basic items to install on a new Kodi box running Krypton
- Click Settings Icon in the top
- System Settings choose Expert Mode then Add-ons
- Turn on Unknown Sources
- Escape to the main Kodi screen and click on Settings icon
- Select File Manager and then Add Source
- Select None and enter the path http://fusion.tvaddons.ag (Link no longer working as of July 2017)
- Name it whatever you like such as; Fusion then click OK
- Back to the main Kodi screen select Add-ons
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner
- Choose Install from Zip file select the Fusion then kodi-repos then English
- Select repository.exodus-XXX.zip
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification at the top right of your screen
- Now go back and select Install from repository
- Choose the Exodus repository to open it
- Click on Video Add-ons choose Exodus and press install.
- Wait until you see the Exodus Add-on enabled notification.
- Now go back to the main Kodi screen and select the Addons tab from the left hand column
- All the video addons you install, including Exodus will now appear
You can install other repositories in the same fashion
The Players Klub http://theplayersklub.us/playersklub
Password and the user-name for the Playersklub is: playersklub
Install Metallic Q for tv searching using http://noobsandnerds.com/portal
Mashup http://bit.ly/MashupResurrected download directly to your box and install from zip
Remove the torba provider in Exodus Provider Settings
Enter the following command line code to generate RSA keys in ubuntu
chmod 700 ~/.ssh
ssh-keygen -t rsa